skip to main content

Records Request

Records Request


Former Students: If you attended PVHS at any time you may request your transcript by phone, fax, email or stopping in our office. 


Former Graduates: You may request your transcript at any time by phone, fax, email, or stopping in our office.

Post Secondary Institution/Corporation or Agency: We do graduation confirmations via fax or email.

K-12 Institutions: We do our best to fax unofficial records as soon as possible, so we do not delay the enrollment of our former student transferring to a new high school.  Please fax record requests, and if it is urgent please call the registrar and we will do our best to get you what is needed. 


Registrar: Jennifer Shockley


Phone: 775-727-7737 ext. 3032




fax: 775-727-2284


Corner Bottom Corner Bottom