Registration and Enrollment Information
Pahrump Valley High School
Students who did not attend RCMS at the end of last year, are between 9th and 12th grades, AND are planning to attend Pahrump Valley High School for the 2019-2020 school year, need to schedule an enrollment appointment with their parents or guardians.
Those 9th graders that attended Rosemary Clarke Middle School last year AND completed the 8th grade do not have to enroll. They are automatically rolled over to PVHS.
If the student(s) are new to the area or attended Pathways High School, Homeschool, or an online program, they need an enrollment appointment.
Please contact PVHS at 775-727-7737 ext. 3032 to make an appointment.
School starts August 12th, so please set up an appointment as soon as possible to be able to start on the first day.
Enrollment requires the following items:
- Completed Online Registration at...
- If you do not have access to a computer, please stop into the PVHS office to use the kiosk registration computer in the lobby.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Educational Transcript from previous school
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Copy of IEP or 504 if applicable
- IEP: Individual Education Plan for Special Education
- 504: refers to the law guaranteeing a plan of accommodations to meet medical needs of students. (For example, providing time for blood sampling for diabetic students)
Enrollments are done by appointment only.
Please call ahead!